Job Vacancy - PT Güntner Indonesia is a leading multinational company in Indonesia, and a part of Güntner-Group, one of the leading company worldwide in the sector of heat transfer technology. The Güntner-Group are present on all continents with production sites as well as Güntner affiliated and non-affiliated sales and service companies. - Job Indonesia
Lowongan Kerja - A number of the major reasons for the successful development and worldwide expansion of the Güntner-Group are the long years of experience and our commitment to the personal and professional growth of each team member. By constantly striving for improvement and progress, the Güntner-Group is able to guarantee its customers and business partner’s continuous and lasting success. To support our business growth, we invite highly motivated, dynamic, and pen-minded individual to join our dynamic team as:
Process Engineer StaffThe incumbent of this responsible to design jobs and equipment in which people play a significant role, so that human capabilities are maximized, physical stress is minimized, and workload is optimized.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university with GPA min 2.75, preferably from Industrial Engineering background.
- Minimum 2 years progressive experience in Process Engineering projects preferably in manufacturing MNC.
- Has in-depth knowledge in Production Process Engineering, and also Business Process Engineering.
- Has ability using Statistical Methods.
- Has knowledge about Lean Manufacturing, Time & Motion Study and Ergonomics.
- Possess strong Communication Skills, Problem Solving Skills follow through actions and decisions with sense of urgency, punctuality and ready to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets with sudden changes environment.
- Strong work commitment with the ability to work independently and be self driven.
- Able to provide business support and be a strong partner in operations.
- Meticulous with an aptitude for figures and able to multitask effectively.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and plan ahead.
- Be a change agent who can re-look at status quo operations for process improvements.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written) and computer application literacy (Especially Technical System e.g. CAD) is a must, and also have knowledge on ERP System.
- Willing to be posted within the factory area in Beji – Pasuruan East Java.