- Engineering certificate or Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Minimum experience of:
- 5 years in an engineering projects environment – preferably in a fabrication and site construction environment with mechanical, process and mobile equipment
- 3 years in a construction supervisory role / cost control / general administration
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations, environmental protection requirements, quality assurance principles and use of project management systems
- Excellent energetic team player with demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Committed to company standards of Safety, Health, Environment and Business Ethics
Successful candidates will be offered potential career development and competitive remuneration package. So, do you interested and feels suitable for that Job Indonesia? Candidates may send detailed Resume / CV including present and expected salary, notice period and a recent photograph to: http://bit.ly/i1yFo9